Saturday

courage my love, it makes me bolder.

for the past few weeks i've just barely been able to control my excitement because i've had two insanely amazing concerts to look forward to, both at Music Hall of Williamsburg. last Sunday, the 22nd, I had the pleasure of seeing Scotland's Camera Obscura live in all their glory. wow. amazzzing show. especially after they were basically the soundtrack to my summer. not-to-mention, Tracyanne Campbell's words on heartbreak had me going, "yeah! completely! you know how a feeeeel!!" on various accounts these past few months. concert number two deserves a separate post... so that will come in time.


(ooh you make me go oooooh with the things that you do...)

(Tracyanne Campbell.)

Tears for Affairs - Camera Obscura. from dani des roches on Vimeo.


(and i'll post more from the show on my Vimeo.)

No comments: